Why are some people against letting the children enjoy

Moderators: moderator, musicalteapot

RussHum
New User
New User

Re: Why are some people against letting the children enjoy

Post by RussHum » Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:36 am

Hello Minime
We have just moved in to A block and we have a 2 year old daughter, we saw the bouncy castle and swimming pool and thought it was a party or something like that so didn't come over, wish we had now.
If you are planning on doing something else like this please let us know and we would love to help out.
Thanks
Minime

Post by Minime » Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:00 pm

If i can get permission again this year for the pool(Should not be a problem)..from now on if its sunny on a weekend the pool will be up..I do this the same as last year for the whole estate..As long as there is an adult present when young children are about(Which there always is)..In the summer holidays if its sunny i plan to put it up every day..I do this as i know a lot of parents have no means to get to a beach/pool every day through the holidays.All is done on my expense/time & all i ask is all have a good time & try & bring Wellington close into more of a community were we all know each other.Just need to get over a few barriers.Every now & then we will have a gas bbq were all are welcome to join in bring & cook what you want :D .Hopefully if i get permission this year,we look forward to meeting you..Hope we have a hot summer :D
Minime

Post by Minime » Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:06 pm

Thankyou Al D for you advise..We have been in touch GCS who have given permission to use the water as long as pool is away each evening ..Look forward to meeting all if we have a nice summer & having 1 of the only green lawns in Walton ? :D