no TV signal

Moderators: moderator, musicalteapot

sonia
New User
New User

no TV signal

Post by sonia » Fri Dec 04, 2015 6:32 pm

my television has lost signal. TV always show "no signal". i don't know what's happen. who can help me?
Waltonwatcher
Veteran Contributor Level 3
Veteran Contributor Level 3

Re: no TV signal

Post by Waltonwatcher » Sat Dec 05, 2015 3:29 am

I would check the basics. Are all the wires connected as they should be? You could look up the manual for your tv online and see if that offers any help? Have you accidentally clicked a button on the remote that changes the tv settings?? Have you tried auto retuning the TV?

Have you knocked on your neighbours door to see if they have any issues? Does the screen still play dvds/blu rays? Might indicate if the set is still working properly. It also might switch it out of any settings you might of accidentally selected. Overall I doubt it is the aerial. Most likely an internal issue.Google is always your friend in these matters. I doubt it is a fuse as the TV seems to power up. Could be a faulty aerial cable but seems unlikely.

Good luck.
sonia
New User
New User

Re: no TV signal

Post by sonia » Sat Dec 05, 2015 11:52 am

[quote="Waltonwatcher"]I would check the basics. Are all the wires connected as they should be? You could look up the manual for your tv online and see if that offers any help? Have you accidentally clicked a button on the remote that changes the tv settings?? Have you tried auto retuning the TV?

Have you knocked on your neighbours door to see if they have any issues? Does the screen still play dvds/blu rays? Might indicate if the set is still working properly. It also might switch it out of any settings you might of accidentally selected. Overall I doubt it is the aerial. Most likely an internal issue.Google is always your friend in these matters. I doubt it is a fuse as the TV seems to power up. Could be a faulty aerial cable but seems unlikely.

Good luck.[/quot
thank you for help. you're very kind.