Esher Common car park blocked

Local Events, Planning, Commnunity discussions relating to Walton-on-Thames and the surrounding area

Moderators: moderator, musicalteapot

NoOne
Walton-on-Thames.org Senior Contributor
Location: The Vine, Rubys, The Swan. And generally looking for the guys who hacked the forum....

Esher Common car park blocked

Post by NoOne » Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:17 pm

The small car park for esher common has been blocked off for cars for many weeks now. There are piles of rubble seemingly deliberately placed across the entrance. Its not fly tipped, its more deliberate blockage for cars.
This is the small car park on the right as you approach that americam international school. Not the big one on the left off the main road.
Is this deliberate by the council ? Or by someone else ? And can i bring a shovel and unblock it myself ?

Thanks
NoOne
Location: The Vine, Rubys, The Swan. And generally looking for the guys who hacked the forum....

Re: Esher Common car park blocked

Post by NoOne » Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:24 pm

the small car park down here...has the school blocked it off ?

https://mapstreetview.com/#ukglj_-8g75_k.h_-gf11
Lewy
Veteran Contributor Level 3
Veteran Contributor Level 3

Post by Lewy » Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:02 am

I don't know the car park but to prevent travellers perhaps?
NoOne

Post by NoOne » Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:21 pm

I dont believe so but unfortuneate!y all our vehic!e accessable spaces are needing to be fortified now due to travellers. Such a shame the local authorities have to go to these lengths.
This car park though i dont think the council has done it. Im gonna go down and shovel the blockage away.