Do you need a nanny? Maybe I can help you!

Looking for someone or think that you may be able to help? Please visit the people search section of this forum.

Moderators: moderator, musicalteapot

Natia
New User
New User

Do you need a nanny? Maybe I can help you!

Post by Natia » Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:36 pm

My name is Natalia, I am a mum and live in Walton. I have two children and a reliable and great nanny. She works at home until 1pm, until she drops my children at nursery. So she will be available in the afternoons.

She looks after the children and helps me with light housekeeping duties. She is responsable and loving with them and she always thinks ahead of their needs.

They love her and I am really reassured to know that they are safe and happy with her.

I would love to help her to get a part time job to complete her working days.

I am Spanish and at the beginning when I was looking for a nanny I was really worried about finding the right person. I am living abroad and simple things sometimes seem much more difficult and now that I have her I would like to return her help and dedication.

Please, feel free to email me if you need further information or let me know if you would like to have a coffee to know more details. For me the best reference was another happy mum with whom she was working.

Have a lovely day! Happy to help other mums!

Natalia
dribylrae
Veteran Contributor Level 1
Veteran Contributor Level 1

Re: Do you need a nanny? Maybe I can help you!

Post by dribylrae » Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:14 pm

Hi Natalia, you should post this under general discussion, it has a far bigger audience. :)